Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Remember the Time...

...when Charity put her hand in the machine to clean out the ice while it was still running and it almost chopped off her finger? (I thought I had cherry syrup in my glove but it was blood!)
... when Jenny went to the Circle J payphone to call KLUV and request a song?
...when the scary man sat out in his car forever watching us! I'm still not sure what he was doing.
...when the lady complained EVERYDAY because there wasn't an awning and she was hot.
...when you were so bored that you would stare at the temperature thing at the bank praying it would change just so you would have something to watch.
...when we would open the back door and throw the little pieces of ice out.

6 comments:

schwalka said...

I'd forgotten alot of this! Isn't it sad when we are old enough to have "long ago memories"
I do remember that complaining lady now!

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

I remember that lady too.

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

Hey where's Mindy?????

Charity said...

Mindy's at work. I called and left her a message to get on the computer. Hopefully she'll check soon.

Charity said...

Who is summer sno unite? Is that you, Jess?

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

its already been a long blogging day