Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Remember!


In stream with Charity's post....

I remember playing poker and whoever lost had to eat the snow cone flavor of the winner's choosing. It was just a bite on a spoon which made the bad flavors worse because of the high concentrtion of syrup!

An old high school football player climbed in the window and said "I've always wanted to do that!" (I think Chris Childers...why I remember...who knows)

The man who couldn't read always ordered what the person before him had.

The little girl who made her dad buy a snow cone for her imaginary friend.....

I drank the water that we had at the "sink" which really came from the Circle J water spout by the gas pumps and got SO SICK and Holly had to come relieve me.... I was just laying on the floor moaning! I had also just eaten a lot of twizzlers and so I didn't eat twizzlers again for at least 5 years!

There are still songs that come on the radio and I am transported back to that place.

Fun Times, fun times
Jenny- I hope that Brandon learns long division. Then can he teach me? j/k

3 comments:

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

Sorry about the water Jess--I was happy to relieve you :)

schwalka said...

It's Crista not jess
you're forgiven

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

sorry chris--brain fart