Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Random - w/update!

Charity - I am so sorry about your arm and the pain. That really stinks.

I realized that no one had written anything in awhile and here I am bored at work....so I might as well. It's snowing here now and I miss spring. Is our HS reunion this summer? I am getting conflicting reports on the matter.

update - I've just spoken to Leann (who is moving to Austin the same week as me - whee!) and it is on September 30th. Phew. I though it was in April and we wouldn't have been able to go...not that I'm sure I'm going anyways.

7 comments:

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

Hey thanks Jess!!! I'm not sure I'm going either. I want to but then again I don't. I can't decide. If all of ya'll go I will probably go. Isn't it weird to think about though--10 years--we're old!!!

Charity said...

I'm going but at least now I won't have to go with a cast on my arm!

Jess said...

how is your arm? Hopefully better! How much is the reunion do you know? Also...where are we having it? Sorry if you don't know!

Charity said...

I don't know anything about the reunion. I'm ok as far as the arm goes. I'll post soon and give you all an update.

schwalka said...

Please go! I really want to. I know I'm nerdy! But I think it will be so interesting. If nothing else...very interesting...and if we are all there we are guaranteed it will be fun at least!

Holly Bollinger Photography & Design said...

But now I'll have to exercise--uhhh!!!!!

Charity said...

All of you have to come because I've run in to a bunch of people from high school and trust me, don't worry about exercising! At least all of us will get together there! I'm definently going.